• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Grass tiles keep hiding

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Anyone else running into this irritating problem?

In the custom upper levels of my castle, the grass tiles I've locked down randomly appear and disappear for no reason. This also happens with rugs and other floor decoration.

Is there a trick to getting them to stay put and stop falling under the tile?

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
With other lockdowns like bear rugs etc, you need to place gozas down and raise them by 2 tiles, say 9 x 9 place the rug on top, then mount and dismount to flip the gozas on top of the rug and chop them away. Not sure if you can place grass tiles on top of raised gozas, I don't think you can, but you can try. Doubt there will be a fix for your problem unless you can find a way to raise them 2 tiles to lock down.

Mene (DF)

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Place the stone pavers and then directly on pavers the grasstiles. Then use your interior tool to raise the grasstile only one above
and you might have a result as this here:

upload_2017-7-24_13-17-28.png

But be warned : Patience will be needing - better keep you children out *G*