• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Grass and snow tiles?

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a few that say house only, I can not put in a bag and drop for another character. The bag drops but all tile go back in back pack.
Are these the tiles that a while back could be put in a chest in britt and fixed? I looked for the chest and it seems to be gone.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Don't put em in the chest, it will eat some of them. IT's bugged. The problem cant set em down on the floor is a fix for some imaginary problem that someone fussed about, so you can only set them down in a house, not the floor of an inn, and not on a pack animal. But that chest is bugged, it has gotten to me as well as a lot of other peeps

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think the problem with vanishing of the tiles happens, when you track a bag from a pack horse.
If the bag comes out of your Chars main bag it should be safe. At least a few days Ago I used the chest and it worked.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Every time I use that chest anymore they just go in my pack and tell me that it's not a container to put stuff in... then I take them home and they won't stack with the tiles I have at home either... So now I have about 100 tiles in a chest that won't stack...

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Maybe someone who isnt on the dev's ignore list on the other board could bring this back up...