• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Graphical Glitches!

G

Alright...Everyone has been posting what they'd like to see fixed and all.

I have but one *small* request...

2D Bandana graphics on the Paperdoll....Why must we have that 'Bowtie' effect? It makes the bandana not a very attractive headpiece, and I would love to see them look 'normal' in the Paperdolls. Not sure if this happens for all genders/races/hairstyles or not, but for my Human Female w/ Long Hair, it is just plain ugly, hehe.

So...if you have any Graphical Glitches, post 'em here. 2D or KR. *smiles*

G

See it's a matter of taste. I love the bandanna with the small piece of cloth that shows to the side.

G

Does your paperdoll not have that huge globby mess behind/above the head with the bandana? That's what I'm referring to. I don't know if it looks that way for all characters though.

Maybe I need to look again. *laughs*

I like the knot detail that hangs down, just not the bleed-through that shows up behind/above the head.

G

Nope, I like that part, too.

I will have to take a screenshot of what I'm talking about. It's like a big bow in the black space of the Paperdoll.

Maybe it only happens with certain colors or something. Maybe it was fixed and I'm just outta the loop, hehe.

G

You talking about the "bleeding" that used to happen with the neon colors?
Do you still see that?
*goes to try a reward fire colored bandanna*

G

Ohhh I see it now... I thought they fixxed that.
Seems to only happen with the bright reward cloth though.

G

<blockquote><hr>

It's like a big bow in the black space of the Paperdoll.

Maybe it only happens with certain colors or something. Maybe it was fixed and I'm just outta the loop, hehe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it seems to happen with the abnormally bright colors, like Pure White, Blaze, and Ice colors. The 'Bleeding' in the background is to ensure any hairstyle looks like it is being held by the bandana. A 'Curly' hair style would normally expand past the width of the bandana, but the 'black' space is part of the bandana image and it sits in front of the hair so that it looks like the bandana is holding the hair agianst the chars head.

G

Yep, that's it! *grins*

I happened across some bright white accessories and the bandana does that bleeding thing. I figured they all still did that.

Nice to know the normal colors don't do that though. I will have to pick out some new bandanas. Ni's info about why they bleed like that is interesting...I would have never figured that out.