• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Graphic problems after patch (FIXED)

A

Argnak

I'm running the Classic Client on WinXP. Since SA patch im having some graphic problems. All Gorgoyles show only black skin (including the skin colour chart of new char creation), same applies to all void creatures (all true black) and some terrain tiles are missing, others are messed up and some show some kind of text on black background.

I used the classic client option for open beta and all was fine, skin colours and terrain. The problem started after SA patch. Any ideas how i could fix this? Tkx

U

UOKaiser

Re: Graphic problems after patch

I'm running the Classic Client on WinXP. Since SA patch im having some graphic problems. All Gorgoyles show only black skin (including the skin colour chart of new char creation), same applies to all void creatures (all true black) and some terrain tiles are missing, others are messed up and some show some kind of text on black background.

I used the classic client option for open beta and all was fine, skin colours and terrain. The problem started after SA patch. Any ideas how i could fix this? Tkx
Hate to say it. But unless another patch resolve it a new installation of the client is in order. If nothing is wrong with your settings then the possibility that during the patch icon files might of being corupted. Thats my thought on it.

A

Argnak

I was trying to avoid that, but i guess that is what i gonna do now. I will post later letting you know how it worked. Thankx mate.

A

Argnak

Reinstalling client did the trick, all fixed now. Thanks a lot, amigo.