• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] Graphic glitch, pictures inside

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I craft tailoring items, my inventory always gets messed up.
Does anybody else experience this, and is it a problem on my side, or a known bug?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have never seen this! do you use a certain mod? have you tried changing to a different mod and seeing if the problem still exists?

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That bug has reported in the closed beta, was fixed and broken again and never fixed again.

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the same problem without any mod at all, I forgot to revert to the default UI before taking the screenshot :)

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've seen a similar problem with leather gloves (or maybe it was sleeves... I forget which). For me, though, the item disappears entirely.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Chainmail items I get in loot are HORRIBLE about this... sepcifically tunics and leggings. Any time I move items around (usually to fill BODs from junk), all of the chainmail tunics and leggings turn into that type of blob (and sometimes disappear altogether).

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, I feared this came from my video drivers or whatnot, so good to know it's a bug.

It's really annoying though, a fix would be very wellcome.
I sent a bug report, hope it helps.