• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] grapevines

• Thread starter Danny1026
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
D

Danny1026

i have a bag full of grapvines. 23 to be exact, what could i get out of them? they are on europa...

D

Danny1026

if i could get somewhat of a price and see that ppl were interested i would run an auction on them....

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
normally they go for 1 mill each piece, but it will drop by time, cause there will be more and more :p

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1m each??????....maybe when the first starting dropping

this week ive seen em for between 100-250k each on europa vendors...a fair price??? no idea

but like rasti says the price will continue to drop as more and more and more will be horded/collected....i mean u have 23 yourself so if every other person as got a similar amount????= loads

...well its not rocket science is it.....

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
have checked right now, on europa and others shards, price go from 1m to 500k , cheapest in any shard is 450k

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry u look only at luna.com

bought 4 vines about 1 hour ago for 150k each from quite a big vendor shop too alas outside of luna.....and i nearly didnt bother, as i was worried that was too much...they do look nice though.

Ingstein

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone of you still own grapevines? Looking for ones on Europa, facing east (running from N to S).