• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Grape Vine on ATL?

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have fished ALOT of SoSs up and recieved a bunch of the leg, valkarye, dresses and other stuff but the vines seem to be some of the rarer pieces?

I have a middle south and east, larrge south and 5 small middle easts. Is this about thwt everyone elses is getting?

If not and you are on ATL and want to sell / trade a bunch of your pieces let me know.

If this is the norm then somthing is terribly wrong as a vine, being decorative, should be less rare than the Kelps, valkarye, and Driftwood bows one woulr think.

Hell I would be willing to trade the 30 plus extra ones of the items in for vines.

TY

:fight:

Doubleplay

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For me the vine drop rate is less than 25% of the other drops. I have about 25 vines now, and the drop rate seems the same as when I started. This is on Sonoma, so don't know if Atl is different.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My wife might have some extras. I know she was putting togther full sets for friends.