• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

granite walls

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I posted in Castles and houses and got no answer yet. Is there anyway to stop the craftable granite walls from going into moving crate when one goes into deco mode??

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
are the walls too high? or you mean customize mode? nothing I know of will help

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yeah, locking them down with "I wish to lock this down" uses up secures while double clicking them doesn't

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah, locking them down with "I wish to lock this down" uses up secures while double clicking them doesn't
i tried locking them down, no dice, ditto on securing them......i saw a house in malas, it has an Eodon portal, and his place is 100% dyed granite.....when I recall there, I see every wall piece....when I recall to my place, nothings visible until I step onto property.....I even tried making my place public.......I see my self going to test center......

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Re: showing without stepping on the property: Use the bamboo mat style of floor tile when you design the house. I think it's the yellowish one with lines going east to west like \\\\\, but I'm not 100% sure offhand. At least one of the bamboo mat floors was set aside as "special" when they first wrote the house customizing code; anything on that type of floor is visible without actually having to load the house. That's why you see some houses in Luna use bamboo type floors, then put grass tiles down, rather than just using grass floors in the house editor.

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: showing without stepping on the property: Use the bamboo mat style of floor tile when you design the house. I think it's the yellowish one with lines going east to west like \\\\\, but I'm not 100% sure offhand. At least one of the bamboo mat floors was set aside as "special" when they first wrote the house customizing code; anything on that type of floor is visible without actually having to load the house. That's why you see some houses in Luna use bamboo type floors, then put grass tiles down, rather than just using grass floors in the house editor.
Wow....logging on now to mess with the concept you just gave me.....let you know if it pans out, thank you!

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be ......... you would think after what?? 14 years playing I'd have known that little trick, it works!! Thanks man, really appreciate it!!