• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Grandpa's Auction House List 3/14/15

Fell

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Who ever is reading this I want to say this is my last Auction for awhile, I am planning on an Easter Event for the shard to have fun with players that want to participate in this event. For now lets get on with the list!

1. 20 Ingeniously Tmaps for Tokuno
2. 2 Old Parrots over 400 weeks Old
3. Black/White/Misc Colored Paragon Chests
4. Slayer Instruments
5. 7 white and 3 black Natural Dyes
6. 200 Essence of Balance
7. Bag of Misc Artifacts
8. 6 Unopened Miasma Chests
9. Bag of VvV Items, 2 Lucky Charms, and a Charger of the Fallen
10. Bag of Rubble
11. Bag of Gambling ( New thing I am trying out so bare with me if you are attending the auction )
12. Misc Stuff
13 Carvable Pumpkins ( with names on them ) and a Jack O' Lantern

So I do hope you attend this last auction and have fun with it! I will do Auctions again in about 3-4 weeks from tommorrow :) so ENJOY!

Fell

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The date is on the item list, and place I will have a person moongate from Luna Bank

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Course this is now after the fact but you never posted a time, i wonder how many people actualy stood all day at the luna moongate waiting for your gate to pop up.

Fell

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
In the future Posts I will add the time so no one gets confused when any events occur.