• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Grandpa's Auction House Has Moved

Fell

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ladies and Gentlemen I appologize fer this, but I have moved the Auction House to a closer location, North of Luna which takes at least 40-50 seconds to get to if you know where you are going. I will be placing recall runes around and giving people recall runes if they need any I again appologize so the recall rune to the auction house you have at this time is not valid and will need to be either trashed or over marked :) Come to me for a new recall rune if you need it and I will mark it for you. Thank you for understanding this and I hope to see more people soon since the Auction House has moved much closer than previously.