• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Grand Opening of Scribbles Consignment House

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome all, I have decided to start a Consignment House at my Zento House next to Nails Auction. You can get there Via Nabins House in luna, Captn Norringtons House in Luna, or Running From the Makoto Moongate. (Map Below)

Here is how it works.

BIDDING

1. Items on Display Will have a Reserve and a Buy Out. They are posted on the Signs by Items.

2. Once the Reserve has been met The item will then have a 2 day Timer put on it.

3. If someone outbids past that another 2 day timer will be put on the item until there are no bids for a full 2 days.

4. The Buy Out can be Made at anytime During the Process.

5. All Bids will need to be made at the House via Bulletin Board.

6. Please Leave your Prominent Name, Icq, Email etc...

7. I will Contact you informing you when you have won an Item. Feel Free to get in touch with me first.

8. All Transactions will be made only on ATL. Gold will only be accepted on ATL.

9. Bidding must be made in 1m increments. In other words dont try to outbid someone by less than 1m.

Overall Rules

1. Be Respectful of the House, Items, and Bidding Process. Any action I consider to be negative will result in a permanent ban no questions asked. This includes but is not limited to fake bids, posting obscenities, harassing other players etc...

2. Know what you are Bidding on. Most the items being sold are not mine and prices being set will not be my choice. Do some research before you bid as I will expect you to honor all of your bids.

3. I reserve to right to let the seller take an item off the lot at any point, However I will charge an automatic 10% fee of the reserve Price.

4. If you would like an Item to be put up for Sale Please Contact Me via ICQ (609670565), a message here, or PMing me here. I will only charge 10% of the Total Sale.

Here is a Map From The Makoto-Jima Moongate

Please check here for a list of current Items.

http://stratics.com/community/threads/grand-opening-of-the-scribbles-consignment-house.313932/

Please Feel Free To Contact me at any point with any questions via ICQ or posting here. Even if you just need me to show you how to get to the house.

Thank you,

Scribbles

ICQ - 609670565

Last edited: