• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Grand Opening: Magincia Zokalo 7/15

• Thread starter LynneOfMagincia
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
L

LynneOfMagincia

GRAND OPENING

Magincia Zokalo Vendor Mall and Craft Center
Located in Zento
Date: Friday July 15th
Time: 8PST/11EST

Come and join us as we open a brand new vendor location!
How many times have you gone to search in Luna for those day to day items?
And how many times have you come up empty?
Our goal is for that never to happen again!

On the list of things offered this night:

FREE REPAIRS for weapons and Armor
Drinks
Food
List of Games and Prizes to Follow

List of things permanently offered:

Repair deeds for 5 gold pieces
Rares
Essences
Specialty liquor and liquor made on request (complete with name)
Furniture
Potions
Blacksmithing Goods
Gollem and Vollem Assemblies
Magical Jewelry
Tailored items in stock and on request
Public Dye tubs
Public Soulforge
Public Chest of Sending

And many many more!

Runes and gates will be provided 15 minutes prior to start time.
If you would like to rent a vendor or have your vendor shop rune in our book for linking, please contact me via pm!

See something you need or would like added to our store? Leave a message on the Bulletin board or pm here!​

L

LynneOfMagincia

As mentioned.. some updates..

This Friday when we open.. we will have an imbuer on site who will for *no cost..* imbue your item with whatever aspects you need. So come prepared.. We will need to know exactly what aspects you want on your item.

Gift bags.. once again will be handed out as per our tradition!

Stay tuned for more regarding the mini events!

Additionally: We have vendor spaces open!!! Runes gets dropped twice a day.. and that will be bumped to three times a day once we open, in addition to gating.

L

LynneOfMagincia

Adding to our lineup!.. A Bowcrafter/Fletcher will be on hand for the opening as well as beetles and fire beetles available for those who need one!

L

Lindae

Magincian harlots trollops infidels etc. etc. you will not have my business

*goes under cover of darkness and buys everything*

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm so happy to see someone getting the community going in Zento, such a beautiful city!

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Magincian harlots trollops infidels etc. etc. you will not have my business

*goes under cover of darkness and buys everything*
Harlots?? WOOHOO!! I am SOOOOO there!

*makes a mental note to transfer about 25 mil gold into Torg's account*

Remember Ladies, goblins are essentially tripods

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So long as Magincians are in revolt, Loyal Britainnians ought boycott this Event and all their Vendors!!!

Boycott the Island itself, boycott all Trade with rebels!

L

LynneOfMagincia

So long as Magincians are in revolt, Loyal Britainnians ought boycott this Event and all their Vendors!!!

Boycott the Island itself, boycott all Trade with rebels!
Trade is all about choice after all. If you choose to boycott more power to you. *smiles* Our prices.. speak for themselves.. Which is volumes below Luna..

Have a wonderful day!

L

Lindae

Am I to believe that the Empress is allowing these insurgents to not only own property in her beautiful city, but do trade there? Is this an indication as to where her loyalties lie?

V

Valek Typhoon

Where the loyalties of the Empress lies, are for her to say only.
In the end we all gotta pay the Vendor fee's!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you so much for a wonderful evening. I got a couple great hedges that look suspiciously like Torg *still has no idea how THAT happened* and had a wonderful time fighting Scalis. It was a fun way to top off a great week. I hope your shop does well and that you remain in business for years to come. *deep curtsy*

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*sees Torg outside Mama Faith's house talking sweet nothings to the hedges* :heart::heart:

L

LynneOfMagincia

To all those who came and enjoyed the night with us and especially to those who worked so tirelessly setting up and planning: Magincia expresses its heartfelt thank you.

(On an ooc note: This is a great community who really came through without ever having to be asked in most cases, and pitched in. Thank you.)