• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gracie Nito

R

Ruz

I apologize to those who do not know her and therefore, this thread does not apply to you. Gracie was the town mom of DG for as long as I can remember.

Gracie, I have watched you build an empire of friends and wealth over the years. You are one of the few people I have met in all my mmo history that I feel that I could truly call "friend". I am sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

When I heard the news of the collapse of EaLand/TSO your the first person I thought of, everything you have done, all the people you have helped along and met, all gone...

all gone.

I commend you for all your hard work and am deeply saddened by this unbearable news.

To everyone who has loved TSO as I have over the years, Goodbye and I hope someone out there realizes the marketability of such a product and we can all meet again.

:(:heart::(

G

GRINCH

rumor has it that gracie nito is playing in ozworld. maybe you can find her there to visit with her.