• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gracia DoT

B

Bidibi

Hi!
I've read that in Gracia the damage of bleeding and poison skill DoT are increasend. Someone can give me some information or post some screen?
Do u know wich skill poison and bleeding skills are boosted?

Waiting for answer

Cyaaaa

J

Jhaelle

I don't have data on it other than my memory. In C5 I levelled an Elven Scout to SR, and when I used the Bleed, it seemed more a waste of MP than anything else, barely did any damage. I'm currently levelling another Scout, this time going PW, and the same Bleed is doing remarkable damage over time, about half of my dagger's damage, I would think.

Also, I've noticed on my main how quickly bleed effects from monsters are sapping health; my main is a warsmith, and when I hunt in areas with mobs who bleed, if I don't take care of the bleed effect soon after it gets inflicted, I lose a lot of HP. If I let the effect last, I've found I lose as much as 1500 HP from the bats in Blazing Swamp. When I occasionally go into Wall of Argos with clannies and run into the bandersnatches (whose Bleed I cannot cure yet), I can easily lose a couple thousand HP.