• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

/gquit

• Thread starter Bo Riddler
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Bo Riddler

My wife and I moved to a new server a few months back for a "Frash Start" and boy has it been a blast.

With some luck, we ran into another adult who had only hours before, formed a guild. He so far has done all the right things, each new member receives a guild tabard, 3 gold and a welcome letter. Membership is around 170 toons with very few alt's.

No we are not an end game guild but the average level is around 44th. So a respectable group. The losers seem to get booted per norm and the guild is doing weel, the problem? God, there seems to be no commitment. You'll see a name pop on, and then "Joebeans has left the guild"

Not even a goodbye, just I'm outta here /gquit. Is this common everywhere? The server is a normal one so I guess we'll have more kids than normal but last nite, for whatever reason, we lost another one of our main members. Just a sign on, and /gquit.

Any speculation?

Bo

G

They found a raiding guild they wanted to be a part of.

They decided that it wasn't for them

Any number of things, happens all the time

R

RayneStorm

In the guilds I have been in, I see this all the time. Sometimes, it is because they don't have much to say...they were part of the guild, but maybe not part of the inner guild circle (each guild has one, you know what I mean). Or, perhaps they just don't want to go through the whole saying goodbye thing...I've seen that process take days for some people.

B

Bo Riddler

Great input March! Thank you and we'll adopt some of those idea's!

Bo