• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

goza mats

Selurnoraa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I recently placed a layer of goza mats (east) across the roof of my tower. I have noticed though when I put things on top such as a pentagram it will show up fine, but the next time I log in it will be underneath the mats. I also put some statues on my roof and they to seem to have fallen under the mats on my next login.

What am I doing wrong?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you need to lay down the goza, raise them up one click and set the item on them.. then chop the goza and set them down again.. the item remains raised and the goza won't flip to the top when the area resets

FreeBird of Mercenary Inn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I use a much simpler trick...
As i deco and i am unsure what z axsis an item is on (above or below another item on same sq), I mount my ethy, when you do this inside a house it reloads it.
any items on the same Z axsis will then overlap when you mount yer , well mount...
faster then recalling out and back all the time