• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] Goza mats of leather now?

eve

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This evening i worked tailoring to 55.3 so I could make Gaza mats. When I try, i get a message saying i do not have the skill necessary to work with that kind of leather. I remember making gaza mats of cloth before.. this makes no sense to me.

Anyone have any idea what is going on here? am I doing something wrong, or has it been changed in some way?

S

Sharantyr

You wouldn't have mistakenly changed the material type to leather from cloth on your sewing kit?

S

Sharantyr

Sorry eve. You're right Zippy. Haven't done much with my tailors since being back after a 3 year break. Too much new stuff :)