• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Governors Void Pool Event at 9th Feb

Mil

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you all ready? Tonight is the night! :cool:

The more the merrier...
There will also be a rez-station just outside the void to help us all quickly recover and run straight back in again.

Rez-station.PNG

Last edited:

Chap

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the event, as the govenour of Yew I thank all that participated in this event.

I have a few screenshots Id like to share, from the gathering to the fierce battle of the very existance of void pool

void_pool_09_02.jpg
Gathering outside dungeon Covetous before it began (litle did we know someone brave had already done the fist 13 levels) lol

void_pool_09_02_2021.jpg
Fierce battle so that the army of EU had to regroup at the choke point infront of the voidpool

void_pool_09_02_2021_2.jpg
Rare moment capturing the great Govenour of Yew dead, but eventually the Void Pool got defeated.

As for the next Govenours event it has not been decided yet,
I have nets for Osiredon Scalis Enfocer and crystals for a Hardbinger
Or maybe a Corgul the Soulbinder run? (Requires High Seas expansion pack)

Long live the citizens of EU!

Thanks

Melchiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Great job all, was a lot of fun - perhaps we can do this on a semi-regular basis and hope for a non-Undead spawn next time! Those Covetous revenants did my head in...
I'm even alive in all three photos!