• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Governors Races

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have been out of pocket a lot in the last 2 weeks so:

Who won the governor's races?

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't believe they're over yet. Vesper showed 2 candidates but wouldn't allow me to vote ....

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They ended yesterday. I won Vesper, Morgan won New Magincia, Minoc is Vacant. I haven't looked at the rest yet.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I almost completely bowed out of the whole "citizen" thing altogether, but then Vic had to go and win Vesper .

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards

Ok a little confused here, was this to take place yesterday or today the 20 of Dec, 2015?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Ok a little confused here, was this to take place yesterday or today the 20 of Dec, 2015?
we're going with today, as it didn't happen yesterday, and the 20th isn't on a Saturday until February 2016

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I will be unable to attend, as my family expects some sort of holiday to happen next week.... Please give the king my regards!

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sprago was blue the day he ran right ? Because surely we're not supposed to believe the good folks of any city would elect a murderer as Governor. Even The Bo knows that and runs with Hugi.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
You could try to campaign...Gather some support and petition the king. Some Govenors have been appointed.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still have a few days before declaring fealty to Minoc, then it will take some time to build up my city rating...I'll try then...la