• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Governor's Council Meeting 7-19-2014 @ 7 PM PST

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ive been out of the game for a while, where is the council room located?
In Castle Blackthorn. That's all I can tell you. I'm a governor and I still go the wrong way almost every time.

hmm I wonder if any goblins are going to show up to protest? It would be a good way to draw them into the open together. *sends covert super secret orders to goon squad*

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Yes.

Go thru the stables (to the east), then head north. Around the east-west wall and the meeting room is behind that.

There is a way to get there if you go up a floor, however, this route is easier.

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That was ummm interesting to say the least! Thanks to yattery's conniving and cunning (whoda thunk?) I am now accused of being a traitor! *sighs* I look forward to proving my innocence and punishing those who are framing me (goblins, a certain abyss demon, and even one Town Guard) to the fullest extent allowed!

Free the Slug! *wonders where my lawchicken is when I need him most*