• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Governors’ Council Meeting 9-16-18

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Drakelord submitted a new Article:

Governors’ Council Meeting 9-16-18

♫♫♫♫♫♫​

Once more our monthly Council meeting of the Governors with the King, once more only those few attend, I am sorry but I forgot to snap a picture but I did get Varsuvious’.

Roll Call
King Blackthorn
Governor of Moonglow
Governor of New Magincia
Governor of Vesper

Citizens of the lands
Clym of Clough
Helen
Sabin

King Blackthorn: Good evening everyone. I hope all is well! Governors, please have a seat. I see that our attendance is once again a bit low and we have an audience. Very good! Always nice to see citizens who are willing to attend our meetings. They sometimes have good things to share with us!...
Read more about this article here...

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Good News for the city of Brit from Queen Mum, trade is back on for +5 SSI. She also says that she is willing to listen to anyone requesting a change in the trade deal for Brit

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Would you be willing to join the Council and become a Governor, we have some Vacancies. Also if you are a citizen of a city that has little funds for the Trade Deal of that city running the trade mission from your city will help your city.

Britain 9-17-18.jpg Jhelom 9-17-18.jpg Minoc 9-17-18.jpg Moonglow 9-17-18.jpg Skara Brae 9-17-18.jpg Trinsic 9-17-18.jpg Vesper 9-17-18.jpg Yew 9-17-18.jpg

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I should be able to chage the trade to SDI late tonight or tomorrow. :)
*cookie hug*

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Great News!! The Britain City Stone is now set to SDI!!

*cookie hugs*