• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Governor Summer #2016

BadBart

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello Everyone! Keep Moonglow Great #Summer2016

It is that time of the year again, Yes election time. I ask all of you please RE-Elect me for Governor of Moonglow. I have been around for a long long time 6 terms so far almost 3 years. I ask to be voted in again for my 7th term. I will keep it a Mage buff and keep running player events like I have been. I have a lot of support from some big guilds including my mates in BOOB.

Thank you everyone who made it possible for me to serve Moonglow for this long.

This Message has been approved by the Office of Governor Summer of Moonglow

Cady

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
How are you going to address the sex scandal rumors concerning you and Mrs. Nyx during Erebus's extended absence from Sosaria?

And really, what have you or BooB done for the residents of Verity Isle lately?!

elster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I remember back in the BooB days, I got a "talkin to" from the guild for naming a greater dragon "Vote for Summer", then releasing said dragon in Moonglow next to his opponent. The dragon will have another name on it this election, I can promise you that. =)

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Please stop making accusations against one another in the thread and take your BooB guild drama to PMs.