• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Governor of New Magincia

Aragorn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Upon entering his office and looking over mail and memos from the past few days including congratulations on his re-election of Governor of New Magincia from the citizens and fellow Governors; An aide comes out with a cup of steaming coffee. "Congratulations on your re-election my Lord. This term will be even better than the last and New Magincia will rise from the ashes again!" After thanking his aide and accepting his cup, Aragorn pondered. Still so much to do *sighs* looking outside at his people still starving gathering what they can, wreckage of the once proud fishing fleet now floating heaps of driftwood, buildings even now still charred or leveled all together. Aurelius, Governor of Britain offered his help but how to do this with so much flotsam near the docks? My Lord, what about sending a request of aide to King Blackthorn? Astonished Aragorn looked at his aide, "are you serious, his last offer of aide was to plant roses in new magincia and that's support seriously? No our "king" can go fly a kite for all I care, he wouldn't answer my questions at the last Council du roi in fact he evaded them constantly and other than bloody rose gardens no offer of aide was given. No! New Magincia doesn't need our glorious kings help and as far as im concerned our King is a Traitor he doesn't want to help us." Ashen looking after the rather brazen accusation Aragorns aide backpedals into his corner office and the door is heard slamming shut.
Noticing a letter of correspondence from a "long time friend" wanting to meet him at the docks to discuss an offer of help...hmm could be worth it I will meet this long time friend of mine.