• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Governor of Britain?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not I!

I have been informed that 'Petra Fyde' of the 'Crying Allowed' guild is standing for governor of Britain.

My character of that name is in the guild 'Yewdale Fellowship' and has been for many years. I find it rather lame that someone should copy my character name in this way and urge all citizens of Britain to vote only for a genuine candidate

Living in the Green Gargoyle Restuarant and Angry Mongbat Tavern in Yewdale, Petra is obviously a loyal citizen of Yew.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lame does not begin to describe an action such as this, I can think of several better but discretion prevails. Thank you for the warning.

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shame on woever did it. We love our Petra , shes just , has courage , knowledge and is extremely helpful and humble. She would get many votes, the real one, just so you know..

Lien Ragus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to hear the copycat story is running once again. Not a new thing indeed but still really boring... Those who know real Petra cant be mistaken though. And there s only one "true" candidate for Britain : A U R E L I U S !!! He has proven over months now that he is the best Governor a city can dream of...

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Extremely dissapointing that someone thought this was a 'clever' idea, and also a shame that yet again, when this happens (and this is not the first time) nothing seems to be done to stop it. Those who know the real Petra won't be fooled for a moment though - but if she ever decides she does want the job, she will get my vote in an instant ;)

And there s only one "true" candidate for Britain : A U R E L I U S !!! He has proven over months now that he is the best Governor a city can dream of...
Very kind, but completely wrong :) A lot of people could do as well and probably better than I've managed so far, but I intend to keep on trying as long as people let me.....

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Very kind, but completely wrong :) A lot of people could do as well and probably better than I've managed so far, but I intend to keep on trying as long as people let me.....[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads-up, I think I might of bumped into the ''Fake'' Petra the other day..... Very motivated to get my Vote.........

Aurelius, you also have my vote for Brit, as I don't think AND wont vote for myself in Jhelom....

BTW when do we lose the placement? I am still Gov and Aurelius too, when do elections start, need to prepare my speeches.....:rant2::gun:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Interesting. May I ask where you saw the fake, and what the char was like. If you can remember.

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BTW when do we lose the placement? I am still Gov and Aurelius too, when do elections start, need to prepare my speeches.....:rant2::gun:
Nominations are for this week - until Sunday - I think we lose the titles once the elections proper begin, so either Sunday or Monday, and any titles we gave out will also lapse then.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks. :) The real character dates from well before elves made an appearance in the game :D