• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Governor of Britain Requests Assistance in Finding Ship - In Progress

Rav

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
The BRN Nystul has been missing since our last visit to Skara Brae. Due to increased demand to keep the waters safe in shipping lanes, we have been unable to adequately search the waters for the missing ship. I would like to call upon all willing citizens who can search the waters, to see if you can find our beloved, BRN Nystul. It was last seen in Trammel, in route between Skara Brae and Britain using the Southern pass. The Tillerman's name is Marnie, and we are hoping it is still painted blue. If you find it, please let us know coordinates, and a screenshot of its current state would be greatly appreciated.

Reward - 10 Million gold for whoever can find the ship and send me coordinates. Screenshot of the ship would be appreciated, but not necessary (in case we need to bring a tow vehicle).

--
Rav
Governor of Britain

Fogsbane

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The BRN Nystul has been missing since our last visit to Skara Brae. Due to increased demand to keep the waters safe in shipping lanes, we have been unable to adequately search the waters for the missing ship. I would like to call upon all willing citizens who can search the waters, to see if you can find our beloved, BRN Nystul. It was last seen in Trammel, in route between Skara Brae and Britain using the Southern pass. The Tillerman's name is Marnie, and we are hoping it is still painted blue. If you find it, please let us know coordinates, and a screenshot of its current state would be greatly appreciated.

Reward - 10 Million gold for whoever can find the ship and send me coordinates. Screenshot of the ship would be appreciated, but not necessary (in case we need to bring a tow vehicle).

--
Rav
Governor of Britain
looks to be at -
177 28N x 94 59E

BRN Nystul - Marnie_177-28N_94-59E.jpg