• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Governor Meeting 10/22/17 - Recap - Orks, Goblins, Ivy Conspiracy!

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hello my fellow Lords and Ladies of Sosaria. Tonight, 10/22/17, at the King's Royal Governor Meeting, we had multiple topics brought up by various governors. I felt it was important to recap the event here, so all can understand what all took place this evening. Also, this can serve as further discussions for the ongoing concerns.

First was Elaine (representing Vesper on behalf of Ivy) to address the council. She mentioned how her mother (Ivy) is still ailing from her ailment at the hands of Holly Bloodhand. The harsh rains we have faced in northern Sosaria have caused massive and destructive flooding in parts of the region. Vesper was especially hard hit, and the auction house was demolished, and the site condemned. The land is unstable for rebuilding, so no more auction house or auctions will be held in Vesper.

Next up, was Tehan, Governor of Yew. He had an Ork representative with him, and the Orks have nominated Tehan to speak on their behalf. Which is weird since Tehan was an ork, but then later cured by the orks. So... was he compromised during his Ork times, and he must serve on behalf the orks? Or is he truly thankful for the Ork cure, that allowed him to turn back to human. Time will tell. The people of Minoc, and myself, find this to be very suspicious, and will keep an eye out on this partnership. Orks are hard to trust.

The third person to speak was a goblin, Governor Zoogi from New Magnicia. He spoke typical goblin-ness, peed on an ork, and went on about his short thoughts.

The Final person to address the council was myself, Lord Cotton Eye Joe Governor of Minoc. I had two pressing matters to address. First, was the alliance between Yew's Governor, Tehan, and the Orks. As I said above that relationship gives us humans some pause. Secondly, and most importantly, was the condition of Ivy in Vesper, and the possible murder of Ivy by the hands of Elaine. I presented the council, the king, and the crowd evidence that Elaine had murdered her mother. We had the bones of Ivy, Blood in a vile, and the pillow allegedly used in the crime. These items were obtained from gypsy from south of Minoc. Who claims while wondering the lands, she found herself next to Ivy's glorious castle and over heard the argument between the frail Ivy and angered Elaine. She claims through one of the side windows, on the North East corner of the castle she witnessed Elaine suffocate her mother. Now these actions are hard to accept! As the closest neighbor to Vesper, I like to think I knew Elaine very well, and thought of her as a caring person for her mother... but, all of Elaine's actions do make you think something nefarious is going on. So the gypsy, climbed in the window, obtained a vile of blood from Ivy, the pillow used, and returned to Minoc's gypsy camps. Now, across Sosaria a few days later, Governor Red Snapper, unearthed the bones of Ivy in the grave yard. She quickly head out to Minoc to see if I had any intel on my neighbors to the south... When handed the bones, blood, and pillow, it sure looked like this was infact a murder. You pair the evidence with the actions of Elaine, I was sure it to be true. Elaine has taken control of Ivy's wealth, sold off some of her belongings, condemned and demolished and chose to not rebuild the auction house, AND took over representing Vesper in the council... Put it all together, it appears something bad is going on here.

Lord Blackthorn has claimed he will dispatch investigators to check all of our evidence and check on the well-being of Ivy. Before the council could be closed, Zoogi, the Governor of New Magnicia ran up and stole the bones of Ivy and fleed from the chambers. The royal guards were unable to stop him. At this time we do believe he is somehow involved in this mystery/conspiracy, more so then just the theft of the bones.

*Meeting Ended*

As I headed to the bank to safely lock away the remaining evidence, I was approached by Elaine. She requested to speak to me. She opened a portal to her castle, and I was able to see Ivy. Ivy was very weak, highly confused. She did not know who was governor of Minoc, she didn't know what year it was, or where she was at. I should note that on my visit I did notice the house was very well kept. In Ivy's room was matching pillows to the one that the gypsy delivered to me. I'm not a doctor, I'm not an alchemist, or a hardened investigator. I cannot tell you for certain that the Ivy I met, was the real Ivy. We have seen imposters in the past, and I cannot rule that out as a possibility here as well. If it was in fact the real Ivy, I do give my deepest and sincere apologies to Elaine, Ivy, and their family. But, I must hear back from the King's council onto the remaining pieces of evidence are compared to that of the frail Ivy. I hope I'm wrong on both Ivy's murder, and corruption at Yew. But, time will tell.

Thanks for reading,
Lord Cotton Eye Joe
Governor Of Minoc

Zoogi

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Datz uh LIE!! Mez didn leabe till apter da meedin wuz ober. Mez herd da king say diz meedin wuz ujoorned!! All diz iz geddin stirred up by da leazt actibe gobenor ub dem all dat showz up fur nuttin. Yoo hab da crazy gobenor ub Jellytown ta dig up old bonez frum uh grabeyard, yoo steal pillowz frum uh sick ole lady n sumhow eben steal her blood.
Now yoo tell mez who needz ta be inbeztigaded. Da gobenor datz neber around makin accuzashunz at eberyun datz hiring tievez ta steal frun uh sik ole lady, da gobenor ub Jellytown datz out diggin up bonez in grabeyardz dat duz sik n twizted tingz wit da bonez she keepz, er da goblin gobenor dat snatched da bonez back frum yoo sik n twizted indibijualz ta put da bonez bak in da ground were dey belong!!!!!
Poor Elaine gitz ta deal wit er sik mudder n all dez crazy tingz yoo bring ub. YOO ALL SHOOD BE USHAMED UB YOOSELBEZ!!!!!!

Poggrog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Pogg pokes his head around the corner carefully then ducks back behind it quickly*
* As he quietly slips from shadow to shadow he thinks to himself "gobenor's ur berry scurey creeturs"*