• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed Governor Meeting – Saturday October 26th, 7PM PDT

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know many will have no interest in this so feel free to ignore.lol

I would like to have a shard wide discussion about the Magincia garden.
Some history.....
For a long time TOBY, Glory and I maintained the gardens as it was something that we enjoyed doing and we felt it was giving something to the shard. Every day each of the couple hundred plants had to be watered and have potions applied. We changed the garden according to the season and oftentimes we did a holiday theme. Since you can plant only one seed every couple days it took a lot of time to plan, gather the seeds and plant.

The area became vibrant . We had holiday parties there, James the pianist took up residence one holiday playing holiday songs, the zoo was born. Anyone that wanted an animal had one for the asking. All in good fun.

Well, like most things that require time and effort, after a few years we started to burn out. Real life didn’t allow for the time needed for the daily maintenance requirements and there were no volunteers for helping so we made what for us was a difficult decision, to cut it down.

So after some time of looking at empty dirt plots I thought that maybe with the help of the shard we could gather the seeds and grow plants which could be permanently locked down in the garden as a gift to the Magincia Governor. Other shards have plants locked down in their garden so why not Baja? With a lot of help from a lot of people it happened.

Now fast forward to about a year ago. Mesanna removed everything and nothing has been returned to me including the statues, plum trees that were donated and all the plants. James is gone, glory the gardener is gone, the zoo Is .gone.

I would like to try again. This time I would like to see if there is something we can do as a unified group to put together a plan with the king that can be presented.

If you have any interest please post here or contact me otherwise.
Thank you.
Respectfully,
AW

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It was brought up to the King at the Governor's meeting on Saturday and he said he would discuss it with the Gods above to find out what the parameters we would have to work in would be.
Guess we can use this thread to communicate further. Also a lot of this will probably happen in game as well so feel free to reach out in game.
Thank you for stepping up!
Respectfully,
AW