• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Governor Elections - Moonglow

Bluebell

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
HI all I am Crystal Darkstar

I am a candidate in the election for Governor of Moonglow. My sisters run the Bluebell's Crystal Garden and The Earthsea Museum. We love museums and hope to raise the status of the Player run and UO museums.

All I can promise you is that I will do my best to be a good Governor real life permitting.

If you plan to vote in the election and would like to vote for me I thank you. If not then that's ok too.

Safe journeys my friends

Crystal Darkstar

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HI all I am Crystal Darkstar

I am a candidate in the election for Governor of Moonglow. My sisters run the Bluebell's Crystal Garden and The Earthsea Museum. We love museums and hope to raise the status of the Player run and UO museums.

All I can promise you is that I will do my best to be a good Governor real life permitting.

If you plan to vote in the election and would like to vote for me I thank you. If not then that's ok too.

Safe journeys my friends

Crystal Darkstar
Sparrow has a vote in Moonglow ;]]