• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed Governor’s Council Meeting

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
January 12 @7pm Pacific/10PM EASTERN

The King requests your presence at the first Governor’s meeting of the new year. All citizens are invited to attend. This meeting will serve as introductions for the Gubernatorial seats for this season. Future Royal Kingsguard missions will be discussed. Promotional dates will be announced. Thank you! Please meet at Castle Blackthorn. (RP Event)

Continue reading...

EMWillow

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Before you guys string me up I know I said we'd start having meetings the second Wednesday of the month, and I know that January 12 is a Tuesday. That being said I had to change the date because I have a medical procedure Wednesday and probably won't be up for much that evening. So, I had to make this meeting on a Tuesday. Apologies in advance for any trouble this causes. I will make every effort to keep events on Wednesday nights when I can!!
Love you guys! See you soon.

Jester

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i am definitely going to be there. thinking of running for the Minoc seat next time around which I assume is still vacant right now.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
i am definitely going to be there. thinking of running for the Minoc seat next time around which I assume is still vacant right now.
Why not just ask for it during this meeting?