• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gov o' Vesper!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah, don't ask me why we're tied. as i said before I will always be on the ballot to ensure there is a Governor for making changes to the trade deal if needed. Now, let's address this:
Victim took gov from me last election than disappeared the entire term, I sat in as acting gov at every meeting.
I didn't take anything from you, as i said in a PM: "You didn't have to drop out, i was looking forward to Rp'ing a little with the race. That was the main reason i ran. " I was going to vote for you with all my accounts, after we had a little RP fun. But then you decided to drop out of the race for whatever reason, even after my insistence that you stay in. soon after the election i went into the hospital for my heart again, and this was on top of the taking care of my elderly parents, running the family business, and my daytime job of running a network team of 40 for a large communications company. I simply ran last time to try and take a minute to have a few minutes away from the seriousness that is my life, not "take the election away from" someone i like. If i have missed the spirit of your post, i apologize, but i sense much saltiness behind your post. Had you pm'd me and discussed it, i would have voted for you with the remaining 2 accounts i have open. i sincerely hope you win, but if not, i will have @Stinky Pete fill in for me with an alt at the meetings i cannot attend. I'm sure he'd love to spread discourse and mayhem in such a manner.

Sam

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Gosh I dont know if i am even running in
Jhelom

I signed up but dont know if i was seconded or if someone is running against me.

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yeah @Victim of Siege, I'd be happy to fill in as governor of Vesper. Maybe this cycle our EM will be around and we can have some fun with it. Over the last 6 months I kind of lost steam when there were no meetings so we didn't even bother sending a representative. Now it is uncertain if I will take Minoc, though not for a lack of trying.

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Welp good luck with that, as governor you attended 0 meetings and 0 ceremonies and added 0 to the coffers. Outstanding! When I came to Vesper there was no governor and 0 coffers, I raised it to a plat. If the shard wants a non playing governor that does nothing for the city so be it, I'll support another city. Enjoy running Vesper into the ground and non existence as y'all have in the past.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welp good luck with that, as governor you attended 0 meetings and 0 ceremonies and added 0 to the coffers. Outstanding! When I came to Vesper there was no governor and 0 coffers, I raised it to a plat. If the shard wants a non playing governor that does nothing for the city so be it, I'll support another city. Enjoy running Vesper into the ground and non existence as y'all have in the past.
You’re wrong, I added several million to the coffers using the chests from pirates. You really think you’ve single handedly done it all for Vesper don’t you lol. Good luck to you Sir.

PS. and to say i have done nothing for the city shows how little you know. I wont go into details because I don't need to prove my dedication to Vesper to anyone, especially you, but suffice it to say that I have given plenty.

Last edited:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings Citizens of Siege, as the newly re-elected Governor of Vesper I vow to increase the number of Brothels, make it a safe haven for Thieves, Pirates, and Ladies of the night. I hereby re-title myself from Governor to "Head Pimp" and anyone caught not wearing a Jester hat inside the city limits will be fined one million gold and be relieved of their worldly possessions. @Stinky Pete and @nightstalker22 @kelmo will be the enforcers and any fines will be collected by them. The last major change will be That "The Magical light" shall Henceforth be the State run Brothel, Name yet to be determined. The mages are hereby given notice to vacate the premises within 30 days. *heads off to Moonglow with the city treasury to bet on the Mongbat Fight's"

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Perhaps we should use the gold in the coffers to erect a golden statue of my middle finger.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Mages of "The Magical light have less than 2 Weeks to vacate the premises, after that they will be at the mercy of all the Lieutenant Pimps. may god have mercy on their souls.