• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gotta check out this museum on Sige Perlis

M

mdacc#one

My friend has been working at his museum on Siege Perlis for over a year now. I beleive it is the biggest one on that shard. Create a char. then go to luna and head for the West gate. Its right outside of the West Gate, you will see a side steps running up to the roof. There are 3 other floors in there, one of which, the path is hidden but you can get to it from the basement floor. It has items I'd dream of having on regular shard. Go check it out.

G

I have just been over to have a look.

It looks very nice, and was great to see the white shroud in the flesh as it were. So many other neat items that we will never get!

The hidden entrance is quite cool, tho he should think about covering up the pad. I saw it a mile off as I always have circle of trans on..