• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Got my old account to work

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Tech support got my old account to work. Pacific shard. My main tamer has GM taming/lore/magery/music/peace/70 vet/84 provocation. Logged in on a 2 slot Unicorn. Went to stables...
Pre-patched pets:
3 slot red dragon, 801 str 478 hp,
Nightmare 515 str 2 slot, not the darkest color
WW 721 str, 3 slots
2 slot brown drake-guessing this guy is worthless, but please let me know.

Not sure if I'm going to keep playing this account or just go back to the new one I made. Here's why; Character is on pacific, I haven't seen a soul here. But worst of all the account name and the character name contains my ex-wifes name. It's OK, you can laugh. I know I could use the store to change the character name, but tech support said they can't change the account name. So I'd either have to spend money at the store to change this GM tamers name, also want to change to an elf, or I could buy a mythic character token on my new account and get 5 skills to 90 and go from there, and my new account on Atlantic already has nearly gm Lore.

What would you do?

Last edited:

Gardo

Journeyman
Most important thing in my opinion is getting the legacy pets to the shard you want to actively play. Taming is easier to raise thanks to the mastery method, so that shouldn’t be of much concern. Vet and lore are no problem either. I’d find the most cost effective solution available that puts your legacies where you want them.

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Can anyone tell me how the WW, dragon, and nightmare are better than the current spawns? Do they just have more strength?

Is it possible to move one character from one shard to another? If so do the pets move with the character?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Can anyone tell me how the WW, dragon, and nightmare are better than the current spawns? Do they just have more strength?

Is it possible to move one character from one shard to another? If so do the pets move with the character?
Transfer tokens from store move a toon and all possessions in bank. And you can have pack animals full. Stable transfers with toon. You will have to use the bank menu to set up gold transfer.

Nightmares have more Str than current spawns. Thats 3 points per 1 point str.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

White wyrms and dragons have overcapped strength. If they tame an identical stat one now it will be 4 slots instead of 3. So the trainer get an extra round of training on an overcapped strength pet.

Legacy nightmares end up with 600 to 800 additional training points vs a same slot nightmore now.

You can do a one character transfer. you can also look into having your animals moved from the Pacific to the shard you want to play on. We have a guild transfer tamer who goes around to servers every month with shard transfer shields.

SouthPaw

Lore Master
I've think I've decided to use my old account and just stay on Pacific for now and get a token to change the character to a female/elf/name change. May change shards sometime in the future.

Can anyone confirm if the drake is worthless?
Have unicorns changed since 2003 or is the one I logged in on the same as the ones spawning now?

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Oh wow...just realized my prepatch Unicorn eats meat. Stats are about the same as current spawns though. None of these old pets are bonded so I tamed a new Uni and put the prepatch in the stable.