• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

got it....

G

a bit, yes.

Rules say 600 x 125, yours is 619 x 154. File size is oki.

G

Keep playing with the sig, practice will help you learn how to improve the technical aspects. If you aren't using a program that allows you to do layers, I suggest Paint.net (www.getpaint.net) a free, very basic graphics utility. It will let you do more "tweaking" and effects for your sigs. If you are brave and want to take on the learning curve, try Gimp, which is equivalent to Adobe Photoshop in capabilities and is also a free, open source program. (I downloaded it a long time ago but have never really bothered to explore it.)

Your character name is quite a mouthful! WR is White Rose of Death if I recall correctly from making Reaper's sig. Hopefully I got it right...you are welcome to use this one I made in Paintshop if you like it, but it won't hurt my feelings if you don't.

-Skylark

I

imported_Dark Drow

nice sig but he is not in the W^R guild. He is in the W*R guild

I

imported_Dark Drow

kepp the same sig but fixs it to W*R he will use it.

G

Ah, well good thing there was still a rose theme.

Tweaked & replaced with revision. I made the * as the fist of the Siege emblem.

-Skylark

G

I am pretty forgiving on the size thing. Some of you folks are gonna get stung out there though. 50K is all you get. If your avatar is 50k or over you will get stung. I have seen it happen *smiles*

G

These are the rules by the way... and avatars count. Trust me. I would never hold it against anyone. *winks at Kage, and quite a few others.* But some mods will bust you on that.

To be honest, I should be busting you on the sigs and avatars. {censored} it. This is Siege. I can barely keep up with the drama much less what sigs and avatars you are running.

Check these rules out. Get your bytes in the ball park. Just a friendly warning from your Siege mod.

G

Please adhere to the following restriction for images that are not directly related to the topic of the thread under discussion:

- Maximum size of image file(s): 50k (51,200) bytes
- Maximum height of image(s): 125 pixels
- Maximum width of image(s): 600 pixels

G

This really does include sig and avatar. I really am doing this to protect some of you. Some are carrying too many bytes in their sig or avatar. If you want to go Uhall, play by the rules. You really can get busted there. I am just a Siege mod, those folks... Well , they are stricter than I.

G

Oops, I usually check that before I post one, but on the revision I didn't compress it as much. Thanks for the reminder. I'll fix it so poor fist-and-a-big-long-name doesn't get lynched.

*edit*

OK...it is legal now with almost 8K to spare...at the cost of the textured background.

-Skylark