• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Got an Xmas tree??

Mishkam

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. 3* For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. 4* They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.
Sounds to me like God is saying specifically no xmas trees.

You're all gonna burn.

H

HellaFarris

Hilltop Hoods said:
Well-wishers at my wake saying 'He'll be well missed'
But wait til they're well p*ssed,
they'll wish me to H*ll with,
Everybody that I wanted to party with anyway,
Don't care if it's a hundred and ninety degrees centigrade
If you're gonna make a reference to something - be sure to let us know where the reference came from. Reads like you spend more time reading the bible than is healthy for you mate.

and besides - at least it'll be nice and warm :lick:

H

HellaFarris

Maybe so - but he also said 'Don't take everything Mishkam says seriously'.

Mishkam

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reads like you spend more time reading the bible than is healthy for you mate.

"It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle."

H

HellaFarris

'The brave man likes the feel of nature on his face'

'Yes but the wise man knows to get in out of the rain.'

U

uoBuoY

For it written...
The lamb and the lion shall lie down together but the lamb won't get much rest.