• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Got an Opinion on Casca?

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been kicking around the idea of posting “Letters to the Scribe” on the Stratics News main page. What these will be is like a Letter to the Editor type thing. Where you can send us here at Stratics your in character opinion of Casca. Now I am not looking for any “Casca Sucks!” type letters, but well thought out letters that state your stance on him being our new king, and why he should be or not be it. The objective is to in a logical way get others to see your characters point of view of Casca. If you do not support Casca explain why you don’t and back it up with facts. (Same with if you do support him.)

If you want a different form of government besides a monarchy then tell us what you want and why. If you want a ruling council. Tell us what kind of council and who should be a part of it. Should we elect a president or prime minister? Should all the cities self rule themselves, and we have city states? Would you prefer anarchy, and do tell us why?

Email the letter to the Stratics Staff at [email protected] or if you prefer send a private message to a reporter with your letter. So if you have been wanting to let everyone know what you think of Casca and his rule here is your big chance. Next weekend I will organize and post these letters for all to read. I know I look forward to seeing what everyone thinks.

**I almost forgot send the letter signed by the character that is writing it. Only write about stuff that is general knowledge and stay in Character. (Sorry but the story Draconi wrote about Ricardo, Avery and Sherry is not general knowledge. So we still do not what happened to Ricardo and Avery .. yet.)**