• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

got ?? about small bods vs large bods

S

sammyplayer1

i need a list of what small bods do not go into large bods !?! like i do not think that there is a large bod for shields of any kind !! is this true? and what about female armor? i have a print-out from tower of roses of what are the returns are of bods reason for this question is got alot of bods and want to make any that are not useful to larger bods --ty

I

imported_Kallie Pigeon

Sheilds, female armor and all of the helmets except for plate helm and chainmail coif don't go into a LBOD

G

i also recycle normal dull copper of all types.

No point in filling a 6 piece plate for a copper hammer

The dull copper ingots are worth as much or more as the copper hammer.

S

sammyplayer1

thank for your replys as always the simplest things your the most thankful for --ty

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually a 6piece plate copper doesnt give a copper hammer. I know because I turned in a large normal plate copper bod last night and got a golden hammer. And since the changes to the hammer it is well worth it.

G

reread my post. I was talking about dull copper...

so a 20 N dull platemail gives copper hammer...\
and isn't worth it

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I only do 3 DC Larges....

15 EX Ring, 15 EX Chain, and 15 normal Plate...

The Ring & plate have a 10% chance for a colored hammer, and the chain gives a bronze runic.

Even so, I don't fill the chain BOD unless I have a surplus of DC ingots (too many other easy ways to do the Bronze hammer), but am willing to take the gamble for the anvil (and I got one about 6 weeks ago that way)