• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Got a new splash screen...

G

I just tried to log in and got one update...Ealand is still down though.

I

imported_rpsky3

wow i just loaded mine and it had a small update.. i like it! i think it is so retro.. so new! yes it is still down, but that is very nice. good job guys!

C

Catwoman1966

WOW, very nice job guys!

Keep up the good work, you rock!

Cat.

G

I just logged in see ea land is still down but I dont see new splash screen?

G

I already miss the old one
...However this new one is very nice and creatively done. Great idea to let us submit our screeny's to complete the screen
Now I just have to get ingame to take some pics! :p

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

It might not be actually *new* it might be the same one that's been in TC3 for a while but people think its new cuz they never log into TC3

G

Ive seen it in TC3...its "new" as opposed to the former TSO splashscreen.

D

DjMacDaddy01201

It's Pretty but don't ever forget The Sims Online or Are Citys Lets Keep Them Alive

I

imported_TrebleMaker8

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

It might not be actually *new* it might be the same one that's been in TC3 for a while but people think its new cuz they never log into TC3

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah....that'd be correct.
This is the same splash screen that's been in TC3.