• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Got a New Shirt

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Got to play for about 45 minutes tonight (yay)
I have more screenshots for later but I wanted to show off my shirt. It looks good on me!
I won it from Funcom in one of their pre-release games. (Theres other stuff I haven't claimed yet)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Btw
I think I am getting attached to this character, even though I really don't like her name...
I am considering playing on one of the RP servers though. Just to see...
I think everyone should try this game.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Since I never seem to sleep anymore I thought I'd come ask. If anyone else is playing (Ludes I know you are) how about sharing some of your screenshots with us.
All you have to do is hit F11 and you wont even notice the pic was taken (well sometimes I get the tiniest of lag). The pictures are located deep in the heart of your machine.
You have to go to Computer then disk (usually) C:/ then program files (x86)/then Funcom/ then The secret world/ then screenshots.
They will be named by character and numbered.

Excuse all typos please I'm strung out on ambien waiting for the sleep to come. Only way I sleep these days. Times are tough.

Anyhow if anyone is in need of assistance please call on me. I am in love with this game and really would like to help anyone who needs it. I'm not great at killing the monsters just yet. I switched weapons since beta... but I'm good at figuring stuff out. That's gotta be helpful in this game. There's lots of mystery.
Muah! Nite.