• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Got a glich i think

G

I layed down an 18x18 near luna on Siege. I cant lay down floor tiles on about 1/4 of my plot. They just wont lay down. I can put up walls and everything els but the tiles wont go down. I guess i live on the dirt till UO anc fix it.Any one els having this problem?

G

Question: are you customizing in the KR client or 2D client?

-Skylark

G

OK...eliminating the easiest things first. Make sure that you don't have transparency on for the floor you are trying to customize - it prevents you from seeing the tiles that fall in the layer you have the transparency on - you just don't see a thing when you try to lay the tiles. (Clicking on the floor in the customize menu on the right will automatically remove any transparency settings.)

Barring that, can you show us a picture of your plot? It is hard to look for problems without seeing it, especially if it is isolated to a specific section of the plot and not others.

I have had no trouble placing floor tiles or any other tiles.

-Skylark

G

If I remember right...when I had that problem...I re-booted.

G

You need to close the game out entirely and restart it. That should fix things.

G

ty,, this problem started yesterday. Then it was over half of my floor i couldnt place tiles. Now its less. How ever i can place tiles on the higher floors. maybe tomarrow ill be able to do the entire floor. Thanks Ill log off and back on to UO

I

imported_feath

I had that same trouble. Bought a new house, and 1/2 the floor on the bottom wouldn't place new tiles. It took 3 days, iirc, of deleting tiles and waiting for server maintenance over night. I was finally able to place tiles, but it took a lot of waiting.