• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Got a 120 Eval off Despise at 8:45PM No raid!

S

Sir Achilles

Yep, we did despise at 8:30pm and didn't get raided, I got a 120 Eval and Kylen got and replica. And we really wanted a fight out of it, oh well.....

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
*Smacks head*

Congrats on your 120 eval and his deco thingy but, your post is yet again to start more junk from the PvPers.

Also it might look better if your snap a pic of it when your down in the Spawn area.

But if you compare the pics they look legit.

S

Sir Achilles

*Smacks head*

Congrats on your 120 eval and his deco thingy but, your post is yet again to start more junk from the PvPers.

Also it might look better if your snap a pic of it when your down in the Spawn area.

But if you compare the pics they look legit.
Ya i wanted to get out with it before i took a pic...you're right, i shoulda taken the pic while i was down there, but look at the time in the lower right corner, they are pretty close.

As for the PvP junk, we don't complain when trammy's post trammy stuff here, what's the difference?

N

Nastia Cross

Don't blame ya for haulin ass out with that 120 Eval. I lost one of those a few months back and I'm still miffed about it. Good pull tho.

I see you haven't gotten around to getting a screenshot utility. I personally use Gadwin PrintScreen 4.4. Just search on google and it should come up. I'm able to hit the print screen button and it takes the shot, names the file and saves it in the folder I want; no need to interrupt game play.

S

Sir Achilles

Don't blame ya for haulin ass out with that 120 Eval. I lost one of those a few months back and I'm still miffed about it. Good pull tho.

I see you haven't gotten around to getting a screenshot utility. I personally use Gadwin PrintScreen 4.4. Just search on google and it should come up. I'm able to hit the print screen button and it takes the shot, names the file and saves it in the folder I want; no need to interrupt game play.
Cool, thanks for the info. Ya it sux to lose a 120 eval or any of the more rare ones.

U

UOAuctions

So, if you "really" wanted a fight then why didn't you post that you were doing the spawn at a certain time or spam the gate? "Really" wanting a fight but "Really" didn't go out of his way to get one. Good job tho :)

S

Sir Achilles

So, if you "really" wanted a fight then why didn't you post that you were doing the spawn at a certain time or spam the gate? "Really" wanting a fight but "Really" didn't go out of his way to get one. Good job tho :)
Ok with three people maybe we weren't desperate for a fight but if we knew only three would come raid us (even numbers) we would've spammed it at the gate. Besides, Despise is the most commonly checked spawn. :D

S

Sir Achilles

I downloaded that Gadwin software and it works like a charm, thanks! I'll be sure to make good use of it.

V

Vortimer

If you would of posted this 3 years ago it would of mattered.

Good job tho.