• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

gorgon lenses

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi guys

This morning I decided to use up the potted frags i found to make gorgon lenses. well after I made the crystal thingies I got my tinker out and used some medusa scales and found out that the gorgon lenses are colored grey? I already had some made that had the color blue?..Can anyone give me some clarification about this?
Many thanks in advance!

J

jabeth

Gorgon lens color depends on the type(s)/color(s) of the scales you use to make them.

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gorgon lens color depends on the type(s)/color(s) of the scales you use to make them.
Yes I know the scales I used where from Medusa and had the color blue. The lenses on the other hand where grey?
I made some lenses from the same stack of Medusa scales and they where blue

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
recently another person was asking same question

Rem only have one type of scales in your packs, any other types cause a mixing of colors.

also I believe his problem was coosing to use resource coloring? check it in yout tinkering menu.

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: recently another person was asking same question

Rem only have one type of scales in your packs, any other types cause a mixing of colors.

also I believe his problem was coosing to use resource coloring? check it in yout tinkering menu.

You where right! I had the ingot color set to "do not color" thats why the gorgon lenses where grey..I set them back to color and my gorgon lenses became blue again...thanks for the tip!:thumbup1: