• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Google!!!!!

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I lost my google passwords and had a mobile phone attached to my account which became stolen. They wanna text message me my password recovery to the phone.

What is a reliable phone number for Google?

T

Tazar

1 (650) 253-0000 is the customer service number. That's the only one I've really had any luck with.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
On another note, upon recovering your phone (I hope you do, or at the very least your Google accounts) if you have an android phone (I am sure there must be something similar for iPhone) look up device manager for android link
Device Manager lets you:
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone

Noldor

Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahhh....the old "I don't know my passwords" issue.

I keep a little black book in a drawer in my bedroom. It is very hard for online hackers to get my usernames + passwords from a book in my house.

Of all my friends, only ONE has taken my suggestion. The rest continue to get their game accounts hacked and everything taken.

Good luck with your phone & passwords.

TQQdles™