• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Google Chrome

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Firefox or bust. Although google chrome has some impressive java engine stuff going for it.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chrome is amazing.
I use it on my PC at work and wish I could use it on my Mac, but my OS is too old.
I need a new computeeeer

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok how about this, mac < PC discuss.
Mac = PC

PC = PC

PC = Personal Computer.

/Discussion.

Because of the mass amount of idiots in today's world they have to label the Mac as a whole different "computer".

PC means - Windows , Linux , and other sub-linux distros.

Mac - Mac OSX

You can't really compare Operating Systems to each other. They each have their own function, style, and compatibility with certain machines and users.

S

SUPRsalad

PC is to Mac as an International truck is to a Subaru outback..

Yeah, the subaru is pretty nice to cruise around with, but sometimes, you gotta do work, son.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Regardless of whether pc or mac is better than the other I think we can all agree apple computers are pretty overpriced since you can run their OS on any intel chipset.

SchezwanBeefy

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
T______T
*Should not have said anything*
I can run anything windows on a newer Mac. I just like the Mac OS better because I think it's more user friendly and I've never had a problem with a virus. Ever. Now with the new macs having bootcamp enabled, it'll work nicely. Sure they might be pricey, but my mac has lasted longer than any PC I've ever had.