• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Goofy Speedway

• Thread starter davesgirl1201
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

davesgirl1201

Trophy 30 is race once on every track normal and reversed. How do you race them in Reverse. If you drive backwards you barely move, If you run the track driving normal just going the wrong way, you get kicked off and loose your tickets. Please tell me how to get this Trophy. :grrr:

S

Steveo

To get this trophy all you have to do is race all the courses normal and reversed. You dont go backwards either. All you do is wait and you will see the track change on the board where it tells you the name of the track you are racing. Example it may say Corkscrew then it should say Corkscrew reversed. You just have to read what track it is. Also I think you have to race other toons to get it. I dont race that much but I believe that this is correct if not I am sure someone will correct me.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It actually says "Rev", not Reverse. And yes, you have to race against a toon to do it.

edit: Oh, and Welcome to Toontown Stratics!

G

Granjell

yes, I just got that trophy! Welcome! just watch the headers above the racetracks for the one you don't have on your records page.