• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Goodman's Rune Library is not accepting Donations...

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Please be aware that Goodman's Rune Library on the Atlantic Shard is not accepting Donations of any kind other than Soulstones and related items for the Soulstone Project and old runebooks. Donations are only accepted by mailbox on either the main Zento Library or the GRL Portal next door.

Someone trying to represent themselves as Goodman or his son and or relative has been trying to solicit donations in the Library's name. This person is luring new players and taking them to Felucca to kill and loot them. Do not fall for these attempts to defraud and steal in Goodman's name.

Please note that real representatives of the library are in the Guild, Goodman's Rune Library with the tag [GRL.] Note the period after the letters. Goodman's Rune Library the Guild is not accepting new members nor will it ever be recruiting.

Goodman's Rune Library is a fully funded project from vets that knew and cared about him and the library does not need gold or items.

If you have any further questions regarding this manner please pm me on this board or email me at [email protected]

Thank you,
Andrasta
Goodman's Rune Library [GRL.]

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blighters!

Well we will all just have to hang in New Haven and let folks know.

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It seems the only thing we can do, as he won't dare set his feet in Fel. Well not in any populated location outside of the spots he pk's his mark. Kill on Sight orders will not work on this scum, so keeping everyone informed is all we can do.

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just noticed that the perp's house on Artic Isle, Fel, is now owned by OSI :)

If he's been booted, his departure will be greeted with the same universal sense of regret as at the sudden death of a mad dog.

Last edited:

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was wondering where he has been!! Keep up the vigilance, I am doubtful that was his main account. The more we keep everyone informed about these types of people, the harder it is for them to take advantage of new and returning players. While I agree the play style has a right to exist in our sandbox, his tactics and targets were detrimental to UO as a whole. Thieves and murderers will always have a place in UO, but this guy is of a darker material,and needs to be bleached.