• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) goodluck east coasters

K

kalzaketh

snake, I hope the green mts block for you guys,:eyes: alot to be said for us flatlander midwesternerswe'll try to send help to dig you folks out:thumbup:

S

Skaribis

NC here, we are fine, just alot of plant scraps all over the roads, the outer shores didnt fair as well. But, central NC is great :)

G

Gawin

Its whipping here pretty good Hang on Snake it looks like its making a b-line to you

Entheeya

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well the water is now running through the middle of the town where
Snake lives and they have opened a shelter there as well....

Forget the umbrella's and bring on the rubber rafts....:)

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We been nailed pretty good here in the City, my house, moms home & my business all came through well, No damage. Have lost phone T1 svc & trying to get it back up W/ Earthlink. Check out this website of out town & state if you hit refresh every so often it'll update with new info. It was put up by our local newspaper reporters so people can be kept up to date on info

Vermont Today

K

kalzaketh

congrats, glad those mts worked, hope they keep working, on into winters nor'easters also :p

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our City has sustained severe damage now that you can see in the daylight & after the water has risen several feet over night. River crest peak they are figuring sometime this evening, all are way over flood stage now, all we can hope is 3 dams in the area do not let go.