• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Goodbye Stratics

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Due to the constant trolling I recieve on these boards from idiot players. I am closing my stratics account for good. Enjoy all the trollers.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Can´t you put them on an ignore list?

Angyl of Ohr

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Don't let a troll get the best of you! You may not be able to control what they say, but you can control how you react to it; take the higher road as you know you are the better person! I enjoy your posts, and would miss them if you left. So dont. :)

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If someone is trolling you on the forums and breaking the rules here, please use the report link down at the bottom of their post and let us know about it if you haven't already. Give the mods a chance to sort it out for you. The absolute last thing we want is for you to feel so bad that you quit Stratics :( Likewise if you are getting abusive PMs, tell one of the mods about it rather than quit. If the poster is not necessarily breaking rules and still really bothers you - add them on your ignore list. But please let one of us know and try to sort it out for you. It's much more satisfying if you stick around and thrive long after said trolls are banned or quit.

Wenchy

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DLTDHYOTA

Sorry couldn't resist.

There are much better way to deal with them, Block them and/or report them they both work.

:)

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Coming from the King himself..teehee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If someone is trolling you on the forums and breaking the rules here, please use the report link down at the bottom of their post and let us know about it if you haven't already. Give the mods a chance to sort it out for you. The absolute last thing we want is for you to feel so bad that you quit Stratics :( Likewise if you are getting abusive PMs, tell one of the mods about it rather than quit. If the poster is not necessarily breaking rules and still really bothers you - add them on your ignore list. But please let one of us know and try to sort it out for you. It's much more satisfying if you stick around and thrive long after said trolls are banned or quit.

Wenchy
Good advice from Wenchy there ^^^^^^^

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
You can't quit us! Once you're in Stratics, you're in for life!!
It's like The Hotel California, you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave (insert awesome guitar solo here).

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Due to the constant trolling I recieve on these boards from idiot players. I am closing my stratics account for good. Enjoy all the trollers.
I generally find that if one avoids antagonizing other posters you will encounter noticeably fewer trolls. The ignore function will handle the rest...

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your right, I should go back further. Thank you :rolleyes:

Try saying this..The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick