• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Goodbye for now...

G

Not that ive been very active lately, or that anyone even knows who i am >.< but anyway... I wont be on for a while, not switching shards, just taking a break. Got a career change coming up and wont have any time at all. But i'll be back i'm sure, whether there only 10 of us left on LA or not. <3 you guys, and girls.

C

Chango Pelon

Good luck with the work change. I know it is rough to change but it will smooth out.

I

imported_lindylou

I know who ya are and I wish you luck and good things with your job change. Hurry back when you can.

UncleSham

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good luck with your new job . hope you find a little time to come play now and then .

BORG