• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Goodbye and hope to never hear the name sims again.

• Thread starter userToni175
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
U

userToni175

Have had it with all the bull about EALand. Not going to be paying for a service/game that can not be used. Have tried everyday to log into the freaking game only to be blocked after signing in. E.A. can take this game and shove it. As for all you devs. and everyone elso that thinks Sims is sooooo cool I'll tell you the same as E.A. SHOVE IT.

G

Oy good luck.
quick question? did you post your issue in the technical advice forum?

Lee Fancey has been very helpful in that area and you may be able to get help there?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Have had it with all the bull about EALand. Not going to be paying for a service/game that can not be used. Have tried everyday to log into the freaking game only to be blocked after signing in. E.A. can take this game and shove it. As for all you devs. and everyone elso that thinks Sims is sooooo cool I'll tell you the same as E.A. SHOVE IT.

[/ QUOTE ]Ummmm... Okay...

Can I have all your stuff?

Seriously: Have you even tried to get help for your problem? Surely, you are aware that Stratics is more than just a place to post one's goodbye rant to a community who has absolutely no idea who you are, yes?

Edit: Yes, I've noticed you have indeed posted about your problem on February 24th. I replied requesting more information from you. You have not replied back. The outreach was there; you have chosen to not make use of it.