• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good website or guide for this game? Recommendations?

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am looking for a good website that will have a descent guide for this game?

I'm not interested in playing WoW and never have been due to the cartoonish looking graphics. I wasn't really turned on either by the difficulty of choosing classes in Everquest II.

As far as some other background about me, I have played FFXI and I liked it okay. What I didn't like was the lack of end game content.

I like playing jobs that have interesting abilities like thief in FFXI or blackmage and redmage in FFXI. Thief is like an assassin more or less with hiding ability as well as ability to move fast for a short period of time. The mage jobs are essentially wizard jobs.

Is there a good website where I can sort out and learn all of the information to this game?

I'm assuming it's a pretty good game based on the system requirements I have read about. Any positive or helpful feedback is appreciated.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Additionally, there is the lineage II main forums under their website I found out, but you will only be able to read the forums. You will not be able to post unless you have an account already.

Hope that helps anyone who is new.

F

Fayde

good luck finding guides...not trying to be negative here just frustrated at the lack of well...anything as far a resources go.